Sunday, December 21, 2008

I find it wierd...

This confuses me. Are we studying just to pass these months with a sigh of satisfaction @ the end of every semester? Aren't we supposed to truly enjoy every step of the process? At least I thought so too. But what do I make of it when some students tell me that doing a project in this year is taking too much tension! Is it really? That if we do one now, we'll be bugged by the tym we reach our 5th year! Then there are the ppl I know whom I just don't seem to understand sometimes.
I may be naive to understand the complexities of doing a project, but I do realise that it will open up a wider world to me, in which I can actually explore and build up on my vision. I don't think this course is about mugging up books and considering projects as 'academic hazards'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, you are on the right track, keep up the good work!