Saturday, September 13, 2008

Seminars from my POV

So far our seniors have discussed prions n the immortal strand theory, but honestly speaking its the beginning and end thats seems to be at its comprehensible best for me. In fact, all three of us, Neha , Pratiksha n I agree upon this.

I mean, looking at our seniors use such 'genetically' scientific terms so freely & fluently scared the wits out of me the 1st time I heard them speak. Greek and Latin, it was. Maybe, I exaggerate.

But I'm also fraught with awe @ seminars. I find it really cool, and I truly, truly hope that I too will gain expertise, and constantly better myself. This shall be my endeavour from now on.

2 comments:

Saur said...

you know what? u r the first person (sry, a li'l exaggeration) whom i have seen looking forward to seminars!! thats great! and a li'l piece of advice (couldn't help) dnt get bogged down by the jargon anytime. its just about ideas, if you realised in Kroto's talk (latest example). its always about ideas, talking to the the right ppl with ideas and the daring to say that everything else is crap. remember this... the courage to say that everything else is crap is the most important. its the key to be different if at all you want to be. good luck!

iammystery said...

that was very encouraging...i appreciate it!